Great Northern Railwayana Auctions has announced the closing date for their main auction will be Saturday 18 April at 4pm.
The auction will be exclusively via postal, email and telephone, and are asking potential buyers to visit their website to peruse the items and their reserve prices.
In a statement, GNRA said: “We are taking your bids now, via email, telephone and postal, though recommend email or telephone as preference.”
All bids will be an ‘up to’ bid. For example:
- £10 increments up to £100
- £20 increments up to £500
- £50 increments over £500
“We would like to encourage people to start bidding with immediate effect via email and telephone.”
For more information, ring David Robinson on 07802 553880/ 0161 487 2702 or Rebecca on 07802 553881. Or email email@example.com
Railway ReadsFrom the history of steam through to 21st century rail transport news, we have titles that cater for all rail enthusiasts. Covering diesels, modelling, steam and modern railways, check out our range of magazines and fantastic subscription offers.
Get The Railway Hub Weekly Round-upEnter your e-mail address below and you will receive weekly rail news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Travel warning across North West as Storm Christoph hits UK - 19th January 2021
- Eurostar: Government urged not to let firm ‘fall between cracks’ - 18th January 2021
- Rail staff recognised for rescuing vulnerable people - 18th January 2021