Britain’s best magazine for news and views from across the national railway network, Rail Express, sees Mark Simmons take up the position of editor.
- Steam Days Magazine: The Glory Days of British Railways
- Heritage Railway magazine strengthens editorial team
Mark, already a well established railway journalist and author, is set to take Rail Express to a new level rooting out what is hot on today’s railways, providing all the latest news on locos, stock, infrastructure, nostalgia and preservation, and helping gather together some of the best and most innovative trackside rail photography in Britain.
Railway ReadsFrom the history of steam through to 21st century rail transport news, we have titles that cater for all rail enthusiasts. Covering diesels, modelling, steam and modern railways, check out our range of magazines and fantastic subscription offers.
Get The Railway Hub Weekly Round-upEnter your e-mail address below and you will receive weekly rail news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- PREVIEW: October issue of Steam Days magazine - 16th September 2021
- Violence against transport workers worse during pandemic – rail union warns - 16th September 2021
- Grant Shapps retains Transport Secretary position in PM cabinet change-up - 16th September 2021