Mortons Media Group Ltd is a market-leading, award-winning, international publisher of many successful specialist print titles and websites, covering an array of niche hobbies and interests.
As a vibrant and modern media company, you have a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-paced Advertising Sales Team with a competitive salary and generous Excellent bonus/commission structure.
Are you confident, eager and looking to make a positive difference to our print and digital brands? Then we may just have the next step on your career ladder!
About the role
As a full-time or part-time Advertising Sales Executive, you will have an opportunity to enhance your sales career.
You will work closely with your Advertising Manager to implement your title(s) sales strategy and maximise revenues across our multi-media portfolio, while working to tight deadlines.
You will manage and grow your own established client database, helping them meet and exceed their marketing goals. You will also have a hunter mentality when it comes to new business – a creative outlook is essential and you will have the flexibility to plan and implement new advertising initiatives.
- Sales experience – preferably in a media setting, although not essential
- Proficient in digital media sales
- Ability to build strong relationships in a business setting
- A dedicated self-starter
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, while continuing to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent bonus/commission structure
- Generous Pension scheme (for eligible employees)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Staff discounts on company products
- Healthcare benefits scheme(for eligible employees)
- Career progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking, subject to availability
To join our fast-moving team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Ad Ref: AD17
Closing date: Friday, August 6, 2021
Railway ReadsFrom the history of steam through to 21st century rail transport news, we have titles that cater for all rail enthusiasts. Covering diesels, modelling, steam and modern railways, check out our range of magazines and fantastic subscription offers.
Get The Railway Hub Weekly Round-upEnter your e-mail address below and you will receive weekly rail news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.