What an event this is turning out to be! With five engines in steam, including THREE visiting/new-to-us engines all offering passenger rides!
- Tender engine Furness no.20 is coming to us on hire from the Furness Railway Trust and will be running in our downyard
- Waleswood no.750 is visiting from Chasewater Railway and will be in our upyard
- Swordfish has just last week arrived at Quainton having been purchased by one of our members and will run in the upyard
- Millom no.1742 will be running in the downyard
- Bagnall no.2469 will be running for the final time before she is withdrawn for her 10-year overhaul
See demonstration freight trains, parallel running, vintage stock running passenger trains, as well as our normal carriages. Plus, the miniature and model railways, Railway Museum, Visitor Centre, Railway Cafe and gift shop. Plus, lots to see around our 25-acre site!
Visit www.bucksrailcentre.org for more information!
Railway ReadsFrom the history of steam through to 21st century rail transport news, we have titles that cater for all rail enthusiasts. Covering diesels, modelling, steam and modern railways, check out our range of magazines and fantastic subscription offers.
Get The Railway Hub Weekly Round-upEnter your e-mail address below and you will receive weekly rail news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Book of the Week: Young Railway Photographer of the Year 2022 - 16th May 2022
- Emergency workers ‘did not treat blind man amid live railway track concerns’ - 27th April 2022
- Spring Steam Gala: Sunday, May 1st & Bank Holiday Monday, May 2nd - 26th April 2022