Harry Potter continues to captivate one generation after another and now Hornby has created its own little piece of magic for fans.
Muggles and magic folk of all ages will love recreating the adventure of travelling on the Hogwarts Express from King’s Cross station’s iconic Platform 9¾ to Hogsmeade station…
And you can bring your magical layouts to life! The Harry Potter collection wouldn’t be complete without enchanted scenic accessories and buildings. Hornby has it covered with a range of individual resin station buildings and accessories to recreate the perfect wizardry layout at home.
You can find the entire Harry Potter collection by Hornby at your nearest model railway shop.
Hogwarts Express Train set
In brilliant Hogwarts red and containing a DCC-ready 5972 locomotive with working headlight, plus two coaches, this set makes a perfect gift or addition for any Harry Potter fan!
The set includes:
- Hogwarts Castle 5972 4-6-0 Locomotive
- Two x Hogwarts Mk. 1 coaches
- 3rd Radius starter oval
- Track pack A (with point and buffer stop)
- P9200 wall plug transformer
- R8250 Train Controller
- R8206 Power Track
- Hornby MidiMat
Popular on The Railway Hub:
- Government to launch investigation into major power cut
- Sensors on trains could mark the end of ticket barriers
Platform 9 3/4
Hornby has it covered with a range of individual resin station buildings and accessories to recreate the perfect Wizardry layout at home, including the Platform 9 ¾.
Watch this space for The Railway Magazine guide to Modelling, Harry Potter layout coming soon!
From the history of steam through to 21st century rail transport news, we have titles that cater for all rail enthusiasts. Covering diesels, modelling, steam and modern railways, check out our range of magazines and fantastic subscription offers.
About the Author
Latest posts by Sam Hewitt (see all)
- UK railway news round-up - 24th January 2020
- South Western Railway workers vote to continue strikes in guards dispute - 23rd January 2020
- Great Central Railway to restore Thornbury Castle - 23rd January 2020